About Rockstar: At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves. A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry. Rockstar India is on the lookout for a talented Gameplay Programmer who is passionate about Gameplay, character mechanics and AI. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore, India.
Company Name: Rockstar Games
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile:Gameplay Programmer (All Levels)
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
WHAT WE DO
- We create realistic characters using advanced animation techniques.
- We create believable NPC and vehicle behaviours that fully immerse players in the worlds we create.
- We develop systems such as locomotion, navigation, and weapons.
- We work as a global AI/Gameplay team across multiple studios as well as working closely with animators and designers.
- We follow an iterative process where we tune and polish features.
- Work together with designers and animators to deliver features on schedule.
- A keen eye for qualitative issues is essential.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid C++ programming skills.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Great team communication skills.
- Passion for playing and creating cutting edge video game experiences.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience developing player character mechanics in a third person game.
- Experience working with animations and animation trees.
- In-depth familiarity of Rockstar products is a massive plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Rockstar Games Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.