Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Rockstar Games Hiring Details:
About Company: At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar India is on the lookout for a talented AI/Gameplay Programmer who is passionate about Gameplay, character mechanics and AI. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore, India.
Job Profile: AI/Gameplay Programmer (All Levels)
Company Name: Rockstar Games
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
WHAT WE DO
- We create realistic characters using advanced animation techniques.
- We create believable NPC and vehicle behaviours that fully immerse players in the worlds we create.
- We develop systems such as locomotion, navigation, and weapons.
- We work as a global AI/Gameplay team across multiple studios as well as working closely with animators and designers.
- We follow an iterative process where we tune and polish features.
- Work together with designers and animators to deliver features on schedule.
- A keen eye for qualitative issues is essential.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid C++ programming skills.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Great team communication skills.
- Passion for playing and creating cutting edge video game experiences.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience developing player character mechanics in a third person game.
- Experience working with animations and animation trees.
- In-depth familiarity of Rockstar products is a massive plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply