Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Rocket Software Off Campus Details:
About Company: Thousands of companies around the world depend on Rocket to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them run their critical infrastructure, business processes, and data, as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations. From the clothes we wear to the cars we drive, Rocket solutions power the back-end systems that thousands of brands we interact with every day. At Rocket, software has always been about people—not just ones and zeroes. We’re people solving problems for other people, and we strive to treat our customers, partners, and fellow Rocketeers with humanity. Founded in 1990, Rocket Software is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with 31 offices around the world.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I – NextGen
Company Name: Rocket Software
Work Location: Greater Bengaluru Area
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description Summary for Rocket Software Off Campus:
The Software Engineer designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Rocket Software Off Campus:
- Learns and understands hardware and software systems and platforms
- Provides software development support
- Writes code for portions of an application
- Works closely with and learns from the engineering team
- Applies techniques and methods learned in prior courses
- Assists in carrying out tasks requiring adherence to prescribed methods of design
- Should learn basic programming while working in a team
- Uses current programming languages and technologies to write code
- Learns to work within a team
- Team oriented, collaborative, accountable, and dependable
- Responds to learning suggestions and feedback positively
- Open to coaching
- Should learn how to document and communicate on technical topics
- Learn about mainframe and how it connects with who Rocket is
- Learn about foundation of the markets Rocket serves
Required Qualifications for Rocket Software Off Campus:
- Minimal professional software engineering experience
- Strong desire to program software in the real world
- Proficient in one or more programming languages
Preferred Qualifications for Rocket Software Off Campus:
- Can-do attitude
- Curious and asks “why”
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related field
How to Apply for Rocket Software Off Campus?
Apply Before the link Expires for Rocket Software Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply