Rocket Software Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Rocket Software empowers organizations to create legendary impact in the world through innovation in legacy technologies. With deep expertise in IBM Z, IBM Power, and database and connectivity solutions, Rocket solutions power tens of thousands of global businesses, solving real problems and making real-world impact.
Company Name: Rocket Software
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description Summary: The Software Engineer-I designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learns and understands hardware and software systems and platforms
- Provides software development support
- Writes code for portions of an application
- Works closely with and learns from the engineering team
- Applies techniques and methods learned in prior courses
- Assists in carrying out tasks requiring adherence to prescribed methods of design
- Should learn basic programming while working in a team
- Uses current programming languages and technologies to write code
- Learns to work within a team
- Team oriented, collaborative, accountable, and dependable
- Responds to learning suggestions and feedback positively
- Open to coaching
- Should learn how to document and communicate on technical topics
- Learn about mainframe and how it connects with who Rocket is
- Learn about foundation of the markets Rocket serves
- Minimal professional software engineering experience
- Strong desire to program software in the real world
- Proficient in one or more programming languages
- Can-do attitude
- Curious and asks “why”
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related field.
Apply before the link Expires Rocket Software Freshers Recruitment.