About RippleHire:We love to innovate. So, we created a gamified hiring product that crowd-sources, recruits socially and gives you access to great talent. Apart from that, we troll each other a lot. The CEO gets caked too. We keep ourselves fuelled with green tea, lots of equal junk and healthy food. You can make as many ‘new’ mistakes as you want. That’s how we all learn! We feed on sarcasm at the office. Ideas are shared, discussed, criticized, appreciated and refined into something productive. We get things done. If you think you can fit in, we’d love to have you around.
Official Website: www.ripplehire.com
Job Profile:Inside Sales and Business Development – Intern
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
Job description: You will be directly contributing to sales by generating leads, qualification, campaign management, account management and establishing relationships with CXO’s.
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Skills Needed: We are looking for somebody who can research contacts, build a pipeline and work on interacting with folks via smart campaigns. If you possess excellent written and oral communication skills and can marry that with story-telling, we would love to have you intern with us. Good grammar and attention to detail is a must.
Some job perks come handy with the internship:
- Exceptional performance will convert to a full time opportunity.
- Challenging work that will help build the right foundations for a career ahead.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced group of people who have shaped several hundred careers till date.
- Experience Certificate.
- We love having fun at work. We all love what we do and do what we love.
- What you eat, how you look and what you wear doesn’t matter. We all have worked at large MNCs to know that micromanagement and dress codes have no connection with productivity. We do encourage eating at right times and working out though.
- We are building an ego resistant flat organization. We love opinions and believe ideas have no connection with a person’s age or experience.
- No stupid bosses, seriously! [Actually no bosses! Our CEO is a servant leader and we mess enough things up so he can clean up later :D]
- Experience independence, initiative and take ownership.
- Make many mistakes so you can learn often and learn quickly.
If you think you would fit in just right, then Apply now!
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates