About the company: Ribbon Communications builds secure real-time communications tools for both legacy networks and next-generation mobile and cloud environments. Born out of the recent Sonus Networks and GENBAND merger that was finalized last October, Ribbon Communications brings together two companies that have been at the forefront of real-time communications for the past two decades into one unified organization.
Company: Ribbon Communications (Former Sonus Networks Pvt Ltd.)
Position: Software Engineer 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 19 Aug 2018
Last date to apply: 18 Aug 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 6,00,000.00
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: https://ribboncommunications.com
- 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS/IS/IT/ECE/Electronics/Telecom)
- Good pH score
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Perl/Python, Unix/Linux scripting
- Design, Development and Testing of next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/Voice over LTE solutions.
- Will have the opportunity of working in a world-class product development centre of a company that is the market leader in Real Time Communication Solution.
- Will have the satisfaction of designing, implementing and testing products that are engineered to meet rigorous reliability requirements of real time communication. All of this whilst working in a very friendly and a rewarding work environment.
Drive date :
- Bangalore – 19 August 2018
- Bangalore – 8 & 9 August 2018 (completed)
- Skills Set (Mandatory): C, C++, Java, Perl/Python scripting , OS Unix/Linux (One or more)
- Skills Set (Preferred): Computer Networking, Problem solving and debugging skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates