Rexnord Off Campus:
Company Description: Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Company Name: Rexnord
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech- Mechanical
Experience Required: 0.5- 1 year of experience
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Description for Rexnord Off Campus
• Create 3D models and 2D Manufacturing drawings in solid works and Autodesk Inventor
• Assists the seniors in product designing and drafting.
• Perform the Quality checking for peers
Qualifications for Rexnord Off Campus
• Proficient in Solid works and Autodesk Inventor
• Minimum of 0.5- 1 year of experience in Solid works or Autodesk Inventor software is must.
• Conversant with various drafting standards (DIN, ISO and ASME).
• Keen acumen for design decisions and ability to give attention to details
• Good understanding of manufacturing process.
• Keen acumen for design decisions and ability to give attention to detail
• A team player should be able to cooperatively work in multi-disciplinary team and self-motivated.
Apply Before the link Expires for Rexnord Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Rexnord Off Campus