About the Company: At Restolabs, we appreciate the desire, vision and pride that goes into powering a booming restaurant business. With this inspiring thought in mind, we have designed a user-friendly platform, that is a dependable, quick, and secure online restaurant ordering solution. It syncs your brand, operations and restaurant POS systems in unison.
Founded in 2012, Restolabs has matured from a small Reno based organization to a full-fledged team of creative designers, brilliant developers, and committed service specialists. Currently working with nearly 200 brands worldwide, the Restolabs Team are passionate about technology and caring about the restaurant industry. A creation of Intellisoft-Services, Restolabs has made its mark in the business with presence in over 6 countries including Israel, USA, UK, UAE, Finland and India and is available in 10+ languages.
Job Profile: Quality Analyst
Company Name: Restolabs
Official Website: restolabs.com
Work Location: Noida
CTC: ₹ 2,60,000 – ₹ 3,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2017 to 2018)
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 18 Sep, 2019
Drive Date: Friday, 20th Sep, 2019
Drive Location: Noida
We are looking for a talented Quality Analyst. The Ideal candidate should have eye for detecting errors/issues/glitches in website and must be able to demonstrate critical thinking for preparation and skilled execution of test cases. Additionally must be able to work under pressure and in a fast pace, team oriented environment
You should possess the following in terms of Skill and Attitude
- Good grasping & learning ability
- Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Able to capture small detailing of design/solution
- Knowledge of QA testing methodologies
- Knowledge of project/Bug tracking software such as JIRA
- Knowledge of software testing tools
- Knowledge of conducting Regression, Responsive and Performance testing
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of SDLC, STLC & Bug Life cycle.
The QA Tester will work closely with Software Developers in the following key areas:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Consistently execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results in a timely matter
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development team
- Help with troubleshooting issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Recommend and implement testing tools and testing methods.
- B.E. / B.Tech / MCA – 2017/18 Batch
- Good pH score
- Good Academics
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.