About Resemble Systems: Resemble Systems is an innovative Software Solution Provider, a company with local presence in India, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar, providing business value focused software solutions and professional IT services. We follow consultative approach in identifying customer’s business challenges and map those challenges and pain points with a unique, cost effective and secure solution that ensures Business Value, Maximum ROI and Lower TCO.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
We are looking for Associate Software Engineer to join our growing Application Development and Maintenance team and build out the next generation application for our enterprise customers.
Responsibilities for Associate Software Engineer:
· Coordinate with all team projects and monitor all product life cycle and prepare all specifications and perform tests on all configuration and installation.
· Perform high quality and unit tests on all software as per Quality assurance programs and maintain knowledge on all latest technology and prepare various
code based on software designs.
· Analyse all designs and tests plans and prepare required documentation on same
· Assist in preparing all technical design documents and ensure effective implementation of all products and plan all activities.
· Analyse and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist to provide resolution of same and perform various tests on software to resolve all
· Provide internal support for all products and assist various departments.
· Perform tests on software and provide resolution and coordinate with software engineers to ensure efficiency in implementation of all software.
· Perform troubleshoot on all programs to ensure compliance to deadline and collaborate with Quality Assurance tests to perform end to end tests.
· Adhere to established software development processes and analyse all issues and monitor effective resolution of same.
· Coordinate with all cross functional team to analyse all issues. prepare automation responses if required.
· Maintain record of all status reports for issues resolution.
· Train all support teams on various business processes and track all tools and partner with process teams and develop efficient problem management
· Manage schedule of sub system and participate in formulation and analysis of system development life cycle.
· Document unit test procedures and participate in software development process to perform all tests on designs and ensure compliance to all Object-Oriented
- Frontend Technologies – HTML/CSS/JS
- ASP .NET
- Database – Microsoft SQL Server
- Framework – Agile/Scrum
Apply Before the link Expires for Resemble Systems Off Campus Recruitment 2020.
Apply link-Click Here