Replicon Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Replicon is B2B Software Product Development company delivering a hassle-free solution and cloud time tracking applications including timesheet and expense management software, using SaaS, for automating employee time tracking, project time tracking, expense tracking and resource scheduling.
Job Profile: Sales Development Trainee (SDR)
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs.21,000/Month @ Intern, After Intern: Rs 3.15 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
Position Overview for Replicon Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
The role of a Sales Development Trainee is to qualify inbound leads flowing in via multiple channels such as phone, live chat, web forms, etc. and identify business opportunities to help build the sales pipeline. This role demands engaging prospects at the top of the funnel and converting hot leads for the account executives to close deals in a shorter sales cycle. The objective is to play a key role in increasing Replicon’s revenues and maximizing profits. The ideal candidate will have a go-getter attitude, high self-motivation level and possess a winning mentality.
• Identify new sales leads, pitch products and/or services and harness relationships with decision makers who are in the early stages of evaluation
• Establish a strong rapport with potential clients via phone and email to set up meetings for the field sales teams
• Discover the prospect’s buying stage and work with them accordingly
• Research and build intelligence on organisations and contacts online/offline to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Follow BANT and SCANT techniques to equip the field sales teams with complete and relevant details for each opportunity
• University Degree
• Strong oral and written communication skills to present, assert and speak with all the stakeholders involved. Must be able to engage prospects over the phone with a high degree of confidence
• Strong ability to collaborate with internal and external customers to build lasting relationships, influence positive first impressions, and manage conflicts
• Strong research and account/market analysis skills
• Persuasive, persistent and professional while communicating with prospects via phone and email
• Numbers-driven with a strong CX bend
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to achieve sales targets and penetrate new as well as existing markets
• Winning mentality with strong work ethics
Open to work in North American shifts
Apply Before the link Expires for Replicon Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.