About the Company:RHFL is a professionally managed housing finance company head quartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. We were incorporated in April 2000 to tap the growth potential in the housing finance market. We are registered as a housing finance company with the NHB.As on April 2015, RHFL is operating through 106 branches and 36 satellite centres in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Odisha, West Bengal and Puducherry. The mission of RHFL has been to translate into reality the aspirations of people to own a house by covering the market -existing and potential- comprehensively through institutional credit support customized to suit individual needs in a transparent and ethical way.
Job Profile: Executive/Trainee
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.5 LPA
Work Location: Gujarat
Last Date To Apply: 7 July 2017
Degree Needed: Any Graduate, preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in home finance/accounting/sales/recovery etc.
- Fluency in Gujarati besides English is a must.
- Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Age: Preferably not exceeding 25 years as on 01-07-2017, (maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
About the Job:
- Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction,
- Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel
advocates/valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks
- Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently.
- Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
- Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work
Click Here to Sign Up for Opinion Inn Account, House of Opinion — Where your opinion pays. Join now and get $10 sign up bonus(Recommended)
Apply Link: Click hereJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons