Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business centre supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. RNTBCI was bestowed with the ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification in 2020.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020 & 2021
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.5-4.2 LPA
Work Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Drive:
- BE/Btech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Year of passing – 2020/2021
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No Standing Backlogs
- 3 Years Bond
Job Responsibilities for Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Drive
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security,performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents