About the Company: Reliance Retail is the retail initiative of the group and is central to our consumer-facing businesses. It has in a short time forged strong and enduring bonds with millions of consumers by providing them an unlimited choice, outstanding value proposition, superior quality and unmatched experience across all its stores. AJIO Business is Reliances new business venture. Reliance plans to bring millions of manufacturers and retailers from the field of Apparel and Footwear on one distribution platform. The retailer can buy any brand/label from any manufacturer from any part of the country just in one click at his convenience.
Official Website: www.relianceretail.com
Job Profile: Sales Officer in Training
Total No Of vacancies: 100
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Fixed Rs.1,50,000/- Lacs p.a. + Rs. 72,000/- variable p.a. + travel allowance
1. The Sales Representative is the point of contact for the customer (retailers and wholesalers) and handles the enrolling of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory.
2. Completion and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory.
3. Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects.
4. Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building and maintaining strong professional relationships with them and driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform.
5. Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place.
6. Responsible for training and also troubleshooting for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services.
7. Responsible for achieving onboarding targets, adoption targets, sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existing and potential customers.
Locations: Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune, Thane, Navi Mumbai , Mumbai, Kolhapur, Nashik, Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Solapur, Amravati, Nagpur, Satna, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Indore, Bhopal, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, and Kachchh / Kutch
– Candidate from local area/town having excellent knowledge of local market (Son of Soil)
– Knowledge of local language is must
– Two wheeler, Driving License & Aadhaar Card is must
– Passionate about sales (eager to visit market daily and successfully engage with retailers)
Under Graduate Qualification: B .Com (Any Specialization)B.Sc (Any Specialization)BBA / BBM / BBS (Any Specialization)BCA / BCM (Any Specialization)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates