About the Company: Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India. Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Education Requirement : 10 + 2/B.E/B.Tech
Experience Requirement: Fresher
Function/Business Area : Sales and Distribution
Location :Vil: Belda, Tehs: Belda – West Bengal
Job Responsibilities :
1. Customer Experience: Ensure a delightful customer experience and
be the best in all customer
2. Interactions at the Jio Point.
3. Service expansion & Compliance: Service all the walk-in
customers as per the SOP/ plan. To on- board new customer as per the
norms of the organization.
4. Achieve monthly acquisition and revenue targets.
5. Ensure that the JP Store has adequate quantity of stock
6. Ensure visibility of merchandising elements in the JP Store.
7. Supply Chain & Cash Management: Ensure supply chain stability &
manage cash, banking, utility payments and Inventory, PI on regular
8. Processes: Be the guardian of all the processes & guidelines.
Skills & Competencies :
1. Customer Facing/ handling capability/ Learnability
3. Speak Local Language
4. English Writing
5. Smartphone Usage
6. Computer Usage
7. Numerical / Cash handling capability
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here