About the Company: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian mobile network operator. Owned by Reliance Industries and headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, it operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles
Company Name: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL)
Job Profile: Jio Point Assistant Manager Trainee
Degree Needed: 12th
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Customer Experience: Ensure a delightful customer experience and
be the best in all customer
2. Interactions at the Jio Point.
3. Service expansion & Compliance: Service all the walk-in
customers as per the SOP/ plan. To on- board new customer as per the
norms of the organization.
4. Achieve monthly acquisition and revenue targets.
5. Ensure that the JP Store has adequate quantity of stock
6. Ensure visibility of merchandising elements in the JP Store.
7. Supply Chain & Cash Management: Ensure supply chain stability &
manage cash, banking, utility payments and Inventory, PI on regular
8. Processes: Be the guardian of all the processes & guidelines.
Skills & Competencies :
1. Customer Facing/ handling capability/ Learnability
3. Speak Local Language
4. English Writing
5. Smartphone Usage
6. Computer Usage
7. Numerical / Cash handling capability
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now