About the Company: Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India’s largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune’s Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ – currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the ‘Forbes Global 2000’ rankings for 2017 – the top-most among Indian companies.
Official Website: www.ril.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Nagothane, Maharashtra
Experience Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Qualifications: First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Education Requirement : First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Experience Requirement :
- Delivered Seminars.
- Led / Participated in a project.
- Ability to Deep dive in discussions.
- Ability to analyse.
- Ability to understand the big picture.
- Team player.
- Ownership mind set.
- Open to Learn.
- Report writing.
- Customer Value
Skills & Competencies :
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates