About the Company: Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India’s largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune’s Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ – currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the ‘Forbes Global 2000’ rankings for 2017 – the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn’s 2017 list of ‘Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now’.
Official Website: www.ril.com
Job Profile: Engineer – Control Center Ops Gas Transport
Work Location: Mumbai
- Ensure quality of work as per laid down standards and procedures
- Ensure safety of personnel/ assets/ environment through application of best engineering practices.
- Monitor alarms from all running and non-running equipment and systems, analyse them and take corrective action/ communicate to field operation team.
- Manage transportation of gas through pipeline in order to ensure uninterrupted receipt and delivery of gas to meet the schedule.
- Monitor protection and performance parameters of all running compressor units/ stations, metering stations and other facilities
- Support Field operations team in resolving operational problems through timely communication, data and information gathering
- Prepare various MIS reports of pipeline operations centre as per management requirement (Daily, Weekly, Monthly etc.), related analysis, Preventive/ corrective actions etc.
- Prepare and maintain all required documentations as per Functional Package, including SOPs/ SMPs/ Checklists.
- Ensure entering all relevant information of daily activities in the E-logbook on daily basis and are maintained for future reference
- Monitor and manage real time pipeline simulation software to estimate
- Line pack
- Compressor performance monitoring
- Leak detection
- Monitor and manage the measurement accuracy and product quality problems and M&R alarms.
- Ensure housekeeping (inside/ outside building) in proper order
- Ensure fire-fighting equipment such as CO2 cylinders, Dry Chemical Powder (DCP), fire water ring main, hydrant system, water monitors etc. are in proper order.
- Assist in carrying out pipeline integrity management program as per standard norms
- Assist in statutory and regulatory compliance. Ensure adherence to emergency response and disaster management plan
- Improve the overall performance of the all compressor station, pipeline and metering & regulation stations through quality objectives.
- Ensure the effective communication/ integrity within organization as per the guidelines
Education Requirement :
- The incumbent should have Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation from a reputed college/ institution with process control background
Experience Requirement :
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in Operation of Gas turbines/ Compressors/ Generators/ Firewater utilities/ control & monitoring etc.
- Those with experience of working in Power, Fertilizers and Refineries may also apply
Skills & Competencies :
- Should have knowledge of operating rotating machine
- Should have experience of operation from control centre
- Should have knowledge of Work Permit System, LOTO system etc.
- Should have computer knowledge with experience in MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Should be able to do 24X7 shift duties
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here