Reliance Industries Recruitment 2019: Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is Indias largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 622,809 crore ($ 90.1 billion), cash profit of INR 64,478 crore ($ 9.3 billion), and net profit of INR 39,588 crore ($ 5.7 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2019. RILs activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and digital services.
Official Website: www.ril.com
Job Profile: HR Platform – Software Developer
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Exp Needed: 1 – 6 Years
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE
Job Purpose for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2019
- IT is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of technology solutions, information and data related services to Reliance#s businesses and functions. We are also accountable for driving innovation and best practices through the effective use of systems and technology while ensuring the security and integrity of our data assets. The effective use of technology underpins Reliance’s ability to acquire and maintain our competitive advantage.
- An IT incumbent is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of business technology, information and related services to Reliance#s businesses
- He/she will be expected to be a part of IT function#s transformational journey in moving towards a function that systematically enables business objectives, and drives the identification and adoption of game-changing, value-adding technologies.
Job responsibilities for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2019
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Minimum Qualifications for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2019
- Experience in application development, including, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and developing the working practices of the team
- Knowledge of HTML development/technologies along with experience in UI development
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Key Responsibilities for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2019
• Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases of a project.
• Responsible for Status reporting.
• Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
• Technical problem solving skills.
• Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
• Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
• Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
Apply Before the link Expires for Reliance Industries Recruitment 2019.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates