About the Company: Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India#s largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 430,731 crore ($ 66.1 billion), cash profit of INR 56,034 crore ($ 8.6 billion), and net profit of INR 36,075 crore ($ 5.5 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2018. Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses – including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune’s Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ – currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the ‘Forbes Global 2000’ rankings for 2017 – the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn’s 2017 list of ‘Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now’.
Function/Business Area :Research & Development
Location :Navi Mumbai
Education Requirement : At least bachelor degree in engineering or master degree in science
Experience Requirement : Fresh to 3 years in related area
Job Responsibilities :
- Data mining from patent and non-patent literature for patent analytics and drawing inference
- Understand inventions and conduct patentability search and analysis
- Contributing to design around for non-patentable inventions
- Analysing patents for presenting technological landscape reports
- Patent draft review and claim scoping (draft from Attorney)
- Support in patent drafting (in-house drafting)
- Review response to patent examination report and provide inputs
- Evaluate external publications from the perspective of IP compliance
- Provide support for claim overlap analysis
- Generate content for IP awareness and support conducting training sessions
- Compile the data required for IP Audit
Skills & Competencies :
- Well versed with key concepts of chemistry, chemical technology and/or biotechnology, biochemistry etc.
- Sound knowledge about MS office and advanced functions such as excel macros and formulae
- Knowledge about Intellectual property laws of India, US, EP preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here