TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Refinitiv Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
Job Profile: Junior JAVA Developer
Company Name: Refinitiv
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
YOU AND YOUR TEAM: Commodities Content Onboarding Team works with Java; Oracle and other technologies to automate sourcing and processing of Commodities content from several external and internal sources and to ensure the data is accurately added and updated in the databases for further distribution to our customers. As a Java Developer in the team, your major responsibility will be to onboard data to our fundamentals database however, you will also need to partner with several internal teams, which makes this job diverse and gives the opportunity of continuous learning. The business title of the role will be Onboarding Specialist.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASK:
- Writing new software, making modifications to existing software, or integrating software applications and modules in accordance with agreed-upon specifications provided by others.
- Maintaining the existing Fundamentals/Physical Asset datasets available to the clients of Refinitiv and working on getting new data into the database.
- Implementing automation of ongoing tasks and innovative approach to working with the data.
- Crafting and executing unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements; creating and maintaining all required technical documentation.
- Ensuring that Refinitiv delivers outstanding content for specific commodities market segments (gas, metals, crude/refined products/freight, power/gas/coal/emissions).
- Working closely with the commodities market analysts, to produce analytics that differentiates Refinitiv products from other available propositions.
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE ROLE:
- Participating in problem-solving or software enhancements.
- Participating in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options.
- Be involved in training/guiding junior team members and lead projects end to end.
WHAT TO BRING?
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science / Computer Engineering or related subject area.
- Solid understanding of JAVA and Oracle SQL.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure: issue tracking, version control, continuous integration.
- Practical experience with Linux server operating system.
- Experience of Software debugging.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU HAVE:
- Good communication skills and experience in stakeholder management.
- Customer service mindset.
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries, working in Gdynia office
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program,
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table.
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance.
Apply Before the link Expires for Refinitiv Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.