About the Company: The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
Job Profile:Associate System Engineer
Education –BE/Btech/BCA or any equivalent degree with 65% aggregate marks or 7.1 CGPA.
Experience –0-2 years in the related technical area
Work Location: Bangalore-India
Essential responsibilities –
- The resources provide technical support, which may be related to Omnesys components or compatibility of this product towards operating systems and networks.
- The resource should be able to co-relate frontend related issues to the backend
- The resource is responsible to ensure the smooth operations of allotted customers to him/her.
- Resource is responsible to help the customer to test the new releases.
- The resource is responsible for providing inputs and knowledge base in case if customer faces technical issues regarding the applications.
- The resource is responsible to ensure the installation of all the new releases done for customer.
Required Skills –RHCE , having good knowledge of Linux and solving the issues fo OS, Basic knowledge of hardware and networks (entry level)
Preferred Skills – MYSQL,Apache-TomCat, shell scripting
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here