About the Company: The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
Job Profile:Associate System Engineer
Education –BE/Btech/BCA or any equivalent degree with 65% aggregate marks or 7.1 CGPA.
Experience –0-2 years in the related technical area
Work Location: Bangalore-India
Essential responsibilities –
- The resources provide technical support, which may be related to Omnesys components or compatibility of this product towards operating systems and networks.
- The resource should be able to co-relate frontend related issues to the backend
- The resource is responsible to ensure the smooth operations of allotted customers to him/her.
- Resource is responsible to help the customer to test the new releases.
- The resource is responsible for providing inputs and knowledge base in case if customer faces technical issues regarding the applications.
- The resource is responsible to ensure the installation of all the new releases done for customer.
Required Skills –RHCE , having good knowledge of Linux and solving the issues fo OS, Basic knowledge of hardware and networks (entry level)
Preferred Skills – MYSQL,Apache-TomCat, shell scripting
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates