Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Company Description: At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Job Profile: Quality Engineering Internship
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Contribute to our quality engineering processes and expand your knowledge of software testing. The Red Hat Storage Test team is looking for an Intern to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will develop automated tests for a functional area of an offering within our extensive portfolio of innovative storage technologies. You’ll learn to understand the solutions architecture and how it integrates with other offerings. We’ll need you to serve as an individual contributor of the team and interact with other team members and developers. As an intern in Red Hat, you will contribute to the Red Hat’s quality engineering processes and infrastructure while also participating in upstream testing efforts in the open source community.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Work directly with test architecture and associated infrastructure pieces to support the quality engineering methodology, process, and procedures
- Work with testing and automation tools
- Analyze source code and propose appropriate test automation
- Work directly with other storage automation team members and developers
- Participate in and contribute to weekly team meetings and reviews of offerings with the leadership
- Provide an accurate and timely status of automated testing efforts and quality statistics