Company Description: At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work Location: Pune
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Summary: The Red Hat Certification team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you’ll build and maintain tools that help enable IT vendors to partner with Red Hat and build and certify solutions around Red Hat’s platform, while enabling Red Hat’s customers to enhance their experience when using Red Hat certified solutions. You will develop applications and refine existing code bases to help them scale across the complexities of deployment. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work closely with Red Hat’s Engineering and Product Management teams to ensure delivery of excellent and technically polished tools for partners and developers.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Develop new features for certification test process available for Red Hat’s certification strategy
- Create and maintain tests and validations to support Red Hat Certification Program
- Design, develop, and maintain infrastructure and tooling for certification analytics and diagnostics
- Participate in discussions with partners and stakeholders to understand requirements as user stories
- Contribute to upstream projects, considering the certification vision and roadmap to align downstream processes
- Work on documentation and unit tests for tools that are part of the certification space
- Collaborate with product managers on prioritizing workloads around release schedules
- Work with other developers and quality engineers in an agile team
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Around 1 year of software development experience
- Demonstrated experience with Fedora, CentOS, or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Advanced development and scripting skills with Python, shell, Bash, Ruby, Node.js, or Perl
- Experience with application development using Django
- Good attitude to learn and develop new technology and skills
- Experience working with SQL (mariadb, postgresql, etc.) and NoSQL (mongodb, redis, ElasticSearch, etc.) backends
- Experience working on API-driven microservices architecture
- Software development life cycle skills; ability to use standard tools for development on Linux (e.g. Git, rpmbuild, and Docker)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment systems like Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to participate in distributed communities and projects
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Red Hat OpenStack and hardware components is an advantage
- Upstream involvement with open source projects, including patches submitted and merged upstream, is a plus
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates