Company Description: At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
The Red Hat DevOps Automation and Quality Engineering team is looking for a Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will be responsible for automating applications, workflows, and tools used by our Release Engineering team. You’ll need excellent automation technical skills and the ability to adapt to a growing and evolving team. We’ll need you to be a flexible, motivated, and able to learn new technologies quickly.
Primary job responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and manage continuous improvement of automated solutions
- Identify workflows that could benefit from automation
- Communicate with various stakeholders, scope their requests, and design solutions
- Communicate throughout organization
- Code and manage peer reviews
- Improve processes
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Python
- Practical knowledge of Linux
- Ability to coordinate and help others solve difficult problems
- Ability to plan and work unsupervised on complex tasks
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Experience with the following are considered a plus:
- Linux containers
- IT Automation Tools (Ansible)
- Software release process and architecture of delivery pipelines
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link –Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates