Company Description: At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Support Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Others
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team is looking for an Associate Technical Support Engineer Trainee to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will help the team focus on resolving issues for enterprise customers by providing high-level technical support and sustaining engineering services to maximize uptime and reduce IT costs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to create new solutions and customer offerings. You will also receive on-the-job training, including an introduction to Red Hat’s offerings like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and related technologies including virtualization, storage, clustering, cloud, and satellite, as well as soft skills training and troubleshooting. This role has the potential to convert into a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the internship period.
Primary job responsibilities
- Perform basic investigation and troubleshooting of Red Hat enterprise application server suite of offerings and additional layered offerings to find resolutions for technical issues
- Gather information for each bug and provide analysis to fully understand the issue
- Propose and discuss fixes or workarounds and provide advice to educate customers
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Incorporate your findings into Red Hat’s knowledge base
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
- Motivated and comfortable working within a team
- Graduate within the last two years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology (computer science or IT), science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications with overall 60% marks in engineering
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, or overall 70% marks in engineering for non-RHCE candidates
- Basic understanding of Linux, UNIX, and open source
- Familiarity with the C language and development tools like GCC
- Knowledge of networking and UNIX-like services and concepts
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now