Company description:At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 1+ year(s) of programming experience on Linux or any UNIX platform
- Experience developing web-based user interfaces, including experience working with UI frameworks like ReactJS
- Exposure to programming using Python or C
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn language and domain skills; curiosity about new technologies and skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to CI frameworks and tools
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Quality Engineering, Product Management, Documentation, and product build teams and the open source community
- Write code for new features including unit and integration tests
- Install and configure various offerings to understand integration features to be developed
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the upstream community and review patches from other community members
- Monitor and help fix issues identified during functional, non-functional, platform, and acceptance testing
- Maintain and improve the continuous integration (CI) builds of our offerings
- Be engaged in related upstream communities
Apply Before the link Expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates