Company Description: At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location Bangalore
Be the catalyst for change across the organization and different stakeholders. The Red Hat Middleware Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer to join us in our Bangalore, India. In this role, you will be a member of the core engineering team who contributes to the development and maintenance of our business automation projects.
Primary job responsibilities
- Support the design and development of core modules, components and APIs
- Educate the team on new features by pull request reviews or small team presentations
- Publicize the work the team is doing via blogs, web postings, or conference talks
- Work with the Quality Engineering team to ensure projects are tested correctly
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the community; review patches from other community members
- Java programming experience
- Knowledge of or experience with Java EE or Jararta EE applications
- Experience with OpenShift or other cloud provider technologies
- Experience with development tools like Git, maven, IDE (Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, or similar)
- Excellent communication skills; fluent written and verbal English
- Positive attitude and desire to share ideas
- Passion for open source software
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of or experience with development tools like Git, maven, IDE (Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, or similar)
The following are considered a plus:
- Middleware development experience
- Knowledge of web technologies in general, especially Google Web Toolkit
- Knowledge of rule engines and BPM engines, especially Drools and jBPM
- Experience with OpenShift or other cloud providers
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now