Redhat Freshers Recruitment 2019: At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job summary for Redhat Freshers Recruitment 2019: The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join our Transactions Middleware team in Bangalore, India. We are developing innovative, open source transactions solutions to address a broad range of use cases, from enterprise integration to cloud-based middleware. Our engineering team develops and supports a variety of transaction specifications and standards which are consumed both within various Red Hat offerings and externally within our open source communities. In this role, you’ll work primarily with the Narayana Transactions team under the guidance and mentorship of another team member, enhancing the software to address evolving user requirements. There will be opportunities to engage in more speculative work, for example in the past we have created a software transactional memory implementation and transactional file systems distributed in memory transaction logs, etc. This is a great opportunity to play an important part in the open source community surrounding transactions and cloud.
Primary job responsibilities for Redhat Freshers Recruitment 2019
- Develop software for the Red Hat Middleware transactions suite of offerings with a community-based software development approach
- Interact with globally distributed open source project teams and communities under the mentorship of other engineers in the team
- Collaborate with the team members and additionally with the quality engineering (QE) and documentation teams
- Collaborate with other teams within Red Hat to integrate middleware technology into other platforms
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of our current code base as and when required
- Develop ideas for new components
Required skills for Redhat Freshers Recruitment 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or appropriate industry experience
- Experience writing software primarily using Java
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the open source way of building software, positive attitude, and a desire to share ideas openly
- Experience with transactions is a plus
- Basic understanding of the principles of reliable distributed systems and middleware, including cloud technologies like Kubernetes or Red Hat OpenShift is a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus
- Understanding of the importance of testing
- Familiarity with software development environments, preferably GitHub and Apache Maven
- Ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot issues.
Apply Before the link Expires for Redhat Freshers Recruitment 2019.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates