About Company: Risk Event-Driven Distressed (REDD) Intelligence produces real-time news and analytics on Latin American and Asian corporate event-driven special situations, helping asset managers, bankers, and advisers assess opportunities in the distressed and high yield markets. REDD Intelligence covers anything that “moves the needle”, writing about any event that could be a catalyst for price movements for a company’s existing traded securities (bonds, loans, local currency debt, or equity). These are generally known as “special situations”, and are of great interest to our subscribers because they are tradeable, market-independent events.
Based out of Singapore with bureaus across the region, REDD’s Asia team is made up of professionals with investment banking, legal and financial reporting experience, leveraging regional relationships to report on catalysts related to a universe of over 1,000 companies. Before launching in Asia in 2017, REDD developed its Latin America service in early-2014, quickly establishing the company as the premier source of information on the region’s high yield and distressed corporate borrowers.
Job Profile: Associate Financial Analyst
Company Name: REDD Intelligence Asia Private Ltd.
Official Website: www.reddintelligence.com
Job Type: Remote (Online)
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000 | (4 LPA fixed + 1 Lakh retention bonus)
Exp Needed: Fresher (2020)
Last Date To Apply: Tuesday, 10 Nov, 2020
Drive Date: Thursday, 12th Nov, 2020
Drive Location: Online
- 2019/20 batch BE/BTech/BCom/BBA/BSc
- Great pH score
- Great academics
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
- Understanding of credit ratings and methodologies is a plus
- Fluency in English – written and oral – is a must
- Knowledge of accounting (IFRS/HKFRS/PRC GAAP) and financial modeling will be a plus
- Support the proprietary news team in understanding emerging credit situations
- Developing an in-depth understanding and performing a detailed assessment of business models across various sectors
- Responsible for maintaining financial models ( P&L, B&S, Cash flow, Capital Structure of Asian companies on a quarterly basis)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here