RedBus Walk-In Drive Hiring Freshers: redBus.in(IBIBO GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED) redBus.in(IBIBO GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED) Introduction & Opportunity Context: redBus is the largest OTA in India in transaction volumes (with the exception of the monopolistic IRCTC). It is the pioneer in the online bus ticketing industry with dominant market leadership. Since inception, over 40 million bus tickets have been transacted on redBus and its platforms. In the last year or so, redBus has been recognized with the following awards: * Most Innovative Company of the Year – 2014 by Business Standard * Innovation in Travel: Mobile – 2014 by eye for travel As per the Brand Trust Report – India Study 2015, redBus has recently been rated as the “Most Trusted Online Bus Booking” brand and is the topmost brand in the online travel category. With its large base of transacting and loyal users, redBus is well-positioned to cross-sell other travel products, namely Hotels and Packages, to the busy traveller.
Job Profile: L1 Support Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/BCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Company Name: redBus.in(IBIBO GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED)4
Work Location: Bengaluru( Old Airport Road )
Skills required For RedBus Walk-In Drive Hiring Freshers:
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
2. Good aptitude.
3. Good in writing complex SQL queries.
4. Basic knowledge of a programming language/scripting language.
5. Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
6. Strong problem-solving skills
7. Effective listening and client-facing skills
Experience Required for RedBus Walk-In Drive Hiring Freshers:
1. Experience – Only Freshers
2. Primary Skill – SQL /Oracle
4. Understanding of SDLC.
5. Desired Prior working experience in technical support or related functions.
6. Education background (BE / BTECH / BCA)
7. SQL/oracle certified (optional)
Essential Functions for RedBus Walk-In Drive Hiring Freshers:
1. Interact with end-users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
2. Gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
3. Follow standard processes and procedures.
4. Evaluate issues and escalate to relevant team(s) or department(s) if needed.
5. Collaborate with other teams, departments and divisions to resolve issues.
6. Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
7. Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
8. Works with the relevant team to resolve or automate frequent concerns.
9. Proactively interacts with regional teams/stakeholders to understand concerns.
Please Note for RedBus Walk-In Drive Hiring Freshers:
- Need someone who can speak – English / Hindi / Kannada.
- Please note we are not looking for candidates from BE Civil / Mechanical or any non-relevant field.
Interested candidates can attend this RedBus Walk-In Drive at below Venue-
Walk-in Date & Timings: 11th November – 13th November, 10 AM onwards
Venue Address: Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd. Ground Floor Tower B1, Golden Enclave, Corporate Block Old Airport Road, Bangalore -560017
Contact Person – Rinku JainUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons