redBus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: redBus is the largest OTA in India in transaction volumes (with the exception of the monopolistic IRCTC). It is the pioneer in the online bus ticketing industry with a dominant market leadership. Since inception, over 40 million bus tickets have been transacted on redBus and its platforms.
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
2. Good aptitude.
3. Good in writing complex SQL queries.
4. Basic knowledge of a programming language/scripting language.
5. Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
6. Strong problem-solving skills
7. Effective listening and client-facing skills
Experience Required for redBus Freshers Recruitment:
1. Experience – Freshers Only
2. Primary Skill – SQL
7. SQL/ certified (optional)
1. Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
2. Gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
3. Follow standard processes and procedures.
4. Evaluate issues and escalate to relevant team(s) or department(s) if needed.
5. Collaborate with other teams, departments and divisions to resolve issues.
6. Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
7. Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
8. Work with the relevant team to resolve or automate the frequent concerns.
9. Proactively interacts with regional teams / stakeholders to understand concerns.
10. Should be Comfortable with Voice Process / OR / Semi Technical Process
11. Willing to work in shifts and rotational offs
Need someone who can speak –
- English / Hindi / Kannada (Mandatory all 3 languages)
- Tamil or Telugu would be added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for redBus Freshers Recruitment