Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Company Description: At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Official Website: www.redhat.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
Job summary: Help us become the developer platform of choice. The Red Hat Developer Platform team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will join the Developer Experience and Tooling team which will require you to work with cross-functional teams from across the company to help deliver the ultimate developer experience. You’ll become part of the core Red Hat Developer team and play an active part in the open source community for the project. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will also collaborate with developers from other Red Hat projects and open source communities.
Primary job responsibilities
- Work together with your team to provide the necessary analytic components for the Red Hat Developer Platform
- Pursue your interest in agile processes and DevOps and how the entire development process can be improved
- Build the tools and use them later
- Previous experience developing in Python
- Familiarity with frameworks, libraries, or software development kits (SDKs) for your language of choice
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to contribute to and participate in documentation
- Willingness to work in a geographically distributed team
Experience with the following is considered a plus:
- DevOps processes and tools
- Machine learning, data mining, and statistical techniques and algorithms
- Open source development, projects, or process
- Working with a distributed team and communicating between different teams
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here