Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Red Hat Off Campus Hiring
About Company: Red Hat, Inc. is an American IBM subsidiary software company that provides open source software products to enterprises. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide.
Company Name: Red Hat
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: The Red Hat Global Support Services Team is seeking skilled and knowledgeable candidates as Graduate Trainees where the candidate can start their career with the Open-source forerunner, work on renowned technologies and be mentored by world-class techies.
- In this graduate trainee program, candidates will have the opportunity to work with leading open source developers to support new solutions and customer offerings.
- You will also receive on-the-job training, including an introduction to Red Hat products like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Red Hat Open shift Container Platform,Red Hat Storage, Virtualization, Clustering, Cloud, and Satellite, as well as soft skill training and technical troubleshooting and this program will be conducted virtually for the time period of 6 months.
- After this period, this job role has the potential to convert you into a full time Associate Technical Support Engineer based on your performance.
- The applicant must have graduated within the last two years (2020 & 2021) with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology (computer science or IT), science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications.
- The selected candidate must be ready to relocate to Pune (once the pandemic / work from home period is over).
- Last date of application is 27th Aug and candidates who have arrears no need to apply.
- The screening of CV’s and technical rounds will start from 1st Sept and recruitment will complete by 25th Sept.
- All selected candidates will do virtual joining formalities by 1st Oct and work from home for 6 months as a trainee and laptop will be provided by Red Hat.
Apply Before the link Expires for Red Hat Off Campus Hiring.