Red Hat Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Red Hat: Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Internship
Company Name: Red Hat
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Needed: Freshers
The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineering Intern with some experience in Java development to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work as part of the Engineering team which contributes to these open source projects and delivers enterprise-ready offerings based on these projects that are suitable for use by our customers in mission-critical applications. This long-term internship will give you the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge about Red Hat’s business and the open-source culture.
Primary job responsibilities=
- Participate in the preparation and building of Red Hat Fuse
- Work on tooling to automate the release process of our offerings
- Contribute to innovative open source enterprise middleware projects
- Interest in Java, scripting, automation, DevOps, and modern practices of software engineering
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins, and related technologies
- Organized and methodical approach to work; good attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to interact comfortably with the other members of a large, geographically distributed team
- Experience with open source development is a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Red Hat Off Campus Freshers Recruitment