Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Red Hat Hiring Details:
About Company: Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Official Website: www.redhat.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: 1-2 years
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
The Red Hat Monitoring Team team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work as a part of the Monitoring team, developing new features and contributing to upstream projects. You’ll need excellent technical and communication skills, because you’ll work internally with developers within Red Hat and externally with developers from the open source community.
Primary job responsibilities
- Respond to requests for enhancements (RFE) from upstream communities or customers by developing new features
- Work with the Quality Engineering team to ensure projects are tested correctly
- Work on second-level bug reports, identify bugs, and get them fixed
- Contribute to upstream projects
- Submit and review patches for bug fixes to and from the community
- Educate the team on new features via pull request reviews or small team presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent working experience
- 1-2 years of software development experience; internship experience will also be considered
- Knowledge of and experience with Go or similar languages
- Advanced skills in debugging and root cause analysis
- Passion for or interest in open source development
- Good communication skills, sense of accountability, and willingness to learn and teach
- Experience or passion for Kubernetes, Promtheus, or distributed systems is a plus.
Apply before the link Expires for Red Hat Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Red Hat Hiring