Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Red Hat Hiring For Associate Software Engineer Details:
About Company: Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Official Website: www.redhat.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
The Red Hat Performance Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work in a small team that is focused on performance characterization and improvement of the Red Hat Products. You’ll also conduct performance characterization and enhancement on the innovative cloud technologies ranging from provisioning, entitlement, messaging, and virtualization. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will receive guidance from others in the Performance Engineering team and will work with the product team to optimize the components that make the open cloud possible.
Primary job responsibilities
- Perform automated regression of various cloud platforms
- Troubleshoot failures in regression runs
- Support of automated data reduction tools
- Investigate and analyze performance numbers generated by tools
- Recommend improvement and design modification based on analysis
- Automate the testing process for ease of usability and repeatability
- Participate in and contribute to weekly team meetings
- Interact with external partners and customers regarding issues faced by them
- Schedule and lead reviews with senior management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science
- 1+ year(s) of experience in software development
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Experience with Python
- General understanding of clouds, specifically Google
- Keen interest in performance testing, optimization, or monitoring
- Experience with Linux
- Ability to develop and run performance tools and articulate the results in a meaningful manner
The following experience will be considered a plus:
- Experience with Ansible
- Familiarity with performance and monitoring tools
- Red Hat certification
- Open source development processes experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Red Hat Hiring For Associate Software Engineer.