About the Company: At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: IN-Bangalore
Job ID: 76129
Job Category: Software Engineering
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Summary: The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Transactions Middleware team in Bangalore, India. We are developing innovative, open-source transactions solutions to address a broad range of use cases, from enterprise integration to cloud-based middleware. In this role, you will help our engineering team develop and support a variety of transaction specifications and standards which are consumed both within various Red Hat’s offerings and externally within our open source communities. You’ll work primarily with the Narayana Transactions team under the guidance and mentorship of another team member, enhancing the software to address evolving user requirements. As a Software Engineer, you will have opportunities to engage in more speculative work, for example in the past we have created a software transactional memory implementation and transactional file systems distributed in-memory transaction logs, etc. This is a great opportunity to play an important part in the open-source community surrounding transactions and cloud.
Primary job responsibilities
- Develop software for the Red Hat Middleware transactions suite of offerings with a community-based software development approach
- Interact with globally distributed open source project teams and communities under the mentorship of other engineers in the team
- Collaborate with the team members and additionally with the quality engineering (QE) and documentation teams
- Collaborate with other teams within Red Hat to integrate middleware technology into other platforms
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of our current code base as and when required
- Develop ideas for new components
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or appropriate industry experience
- Experience writing software primarily using Java
- Ability to work on your own
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the open-source way of building software, positive attitude, and a desire to share ideas openly
- Understanding of the importance of testing
- Familiarity with software development environments, preferably GitHub and Apache Maven
- Ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot issues
The following are considered a plus:
- Experience with transactions
- Basic understanding of the principles of reliable distributed systems and middleware, including cloud technologies like Kubernetes or Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience with agile methodologies
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons