About the Company: RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities. Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website. At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service, and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
Job Profile: CS & O Analyst
Degree Needed: Any degree
Batch Needed: 2017/2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Chennai
Job Role: This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/ authorizing/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes, and procedures.
As a CS&O Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- The processing performed accurately by you as per approved Process/Procedure manuals within agreed Turn Around Time/SLAs
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalated where needed
- Support process training and knowledge sharing within the team
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Capture and collate MI as required according to recognised processes and practices
- Complete all mandatory training/accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
- Support improving team and customer performance by Role modelling Core Service Behaviours, Our Standards and adoption of Determined to Lead tools and techniques
- Suggest areas of customer/business focused improvement in their daily processing and escalate appropriately
- Review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior customer/business experience/service
- Review processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, ‘How we manage RBS’, and if applicable ‘How we manage our Business’, and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations. Additionally, use the ‘Yes’ check to guide and support decision-making.
- Own, manage and supervise the risks which exist in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined Risk Appetite, working in conjunction with the 2LOD
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Fresher’s Graduates (2017 and 2018 Pass out only) and post Graduates (2017 and 2018 Pass out only)
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Comfortable with 24*7 rotational shifts
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
Date: Saturday, 24th Nov 2018
Time: 10.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd, Olympia Technology Park, 8th Floor, Fortius Block, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here