About the Company: RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
Job Profile: CS & O Analyst
Degree Needed: Any degree
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria: Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Non- IT) )(2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only)
1) You will not receive the conformation mail since it is a direct walk-in, kindly step in if you meet the above eligibility criteria.
2) Candidates who had already taken the online test in the last 3 months are not eligible for this role.
Job Title: Customer Service & Operations Analyst
Purpose of the Role: This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
As a CS&O Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage interactions with the end customers
- Maintain accuracy/customer satisfaction as per the guidelines/parameters
- Interaction with the onshore teams as and when required
- Ensure meeting the SLAs
- Process adherence and maintaining accuracy levels
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are as per the benchmarks
- Ensuring internal quality scores are achieved as per the benchmarks
- Contribute to building process capability and participate cross training
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalated where needed
- Support process training and knowledge sharing within the team
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Capture and collate MI as required according to recognised processes and practices
- Complete all mandatory training/accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
- Support improving team and customer performance by Role modelling Core Service Behaviours, Our Standards and adoption of Determined to Lead tools and techniques
- Suggest areas of customer/business focused improvement in their daily processing and escalate appropriately
- Review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior customer/business experience/service
- Review processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, How we manage RBS, and if applicable How we manage our Business, and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations. Additionally, use the Yes check to guide and support decision-making.
The Skills you’ll need
- Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Non – IT) ) (2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only) ,
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- CANDIDATE NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE WORKING HOURS (24*7 Rotational Shifts).
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Date: Friday 29th – March – 2019
Time: 10.00am – 12.00pm
Venue: Olympia Technology Park,8th Floor, SIDCO Industrial Estate,Guindy, Chennai 600032
Contact Person: Kandesh Kumar
Apply Link-Click HereJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates