About the Company: RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities. Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
Job Profile: CS & O Analyst
Degree Needed: Any degree
Batch Needed: 2017/2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Chennai
Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc Non-IT)(2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only) , Students from an IT or Engineering or HR background are not eligible for this role.
Job Title: Customer Service & Operations Analyst
Purpose of the Role
- This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
- As a CS&O Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage interactions with the end customers
- Maintain accuracy/customer satisfaction as per the guidelines/parameters
- Interaction with the onshore teams as and when required
- Ensure meeting the SLAs
- Process adherence and maintaining accuracy levels
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are as per the benchmarks
- Ensuring internal quality scores are achieved as per the benchmarks
- Contribute to building process capability and participate cross training
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalated where needed
- Support process training and knowledge sharing within the team
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Capture and collate MI as required according to recognised processes and practices
- Complete all mandatory training/accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
- Support improving team and customer performance by Role modelling Core Service Behaviours, Our Standards and adoption of Determined to Lead tools and techniques
- Suggest areas of customer/business focused improvement in their daily processing and escalate appropriately
- Review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior customer/business experience/service
- Review processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, How we manage RBS, and if applicable How we manage our Business, and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations. Additionally, use the Yes check to guide and support decision-making.
The Skills you’ll need
- Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc Non-IT)(2017-2018 Graduates only) , Students from an IT or Engineering or HR background are not eligible for this role.
- Post Graduates are NOT eligible for this role
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
Candidates can attend the drive at the following venue on 22 September 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Date: Saturday 22nd Sep 2018
Time: 10.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: RBS Business Services Pvt Ltd, Olympia Technology Park, 8th Floor, Fortius Block, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Contact Person: Kandesh Kumar
Note : You will not receive the conformation mail since it is a direct walkin, kindly step in if you meet the above eligibility criteria.Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|