RBS Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: The Royal Bank of Scotland Scottish Gaelic: Banca Rìoghail an h-Alba, commonly abbreviated as RBS, is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, together with NatWest and Ulster Bank.
Job Profile: Customer Service & Operations Analyst
Degree Needed: B.com/BBA/BA/B.sc
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- This is an opportunity to make a positive impact on our customers and colleagues, as you deliver successful customer and business outcomes
- You’ll be actively participating in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- You’ll hone your existing analytical skills and be well-positioned to advance your career in this fast-paced role
What you’ll do: In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
The skills you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of analysing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Expertise in Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
We’ll need you to be
- Fresher’s B.com, BBA, BA, B.sc (Non-IT) 2018 & 2019 pass outs only.
- Comfortable working in 24*7 rotational shifts.
Apply Before the link Expires For RBS Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers.
Work Location: Chennai
Interview Date: 27th Feb 2020, Thursday
Reporting Time: 11 am – 1 pm
Venue: Royal Bank of Scotland, 7th Floor, Altius Block, Olympia Technology Park, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600032