About the Company: Our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 19 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet and exceed their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy and our team in India is integral to helping us achieve this goal. We’ll make sure you’re clear on what’s expected of you in your role, that you have what you need so that you’re capable of succeeding, and that you’re motivated to do your best work. We’re a place where you can grow your career, build skills, expand your horizons and be recognised for the great contributions you make.
Job Profile: CS & O Analyst
Degree Needed: Any degree
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
- Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Non- IT) )
- 2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only)
Job Title: Customer Service & Operations Analyst
Purpose of the Role
This role requires the individual to deliver successful customer/business outcomes, by processing/authorising/investigating all transactions to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or by accurately collecting the required information from customers/business. They actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures.
Your Responsibilities: As a CS&O Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage interactions with the end customers
- Maintain accuracy/customer satisfaction as per the guidelines/parameters
- Interaction with the onshore teams as and when required
- Ensure meeting the SLAs
- Process adherence and maintaining accuracy levels
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are as per the benchmarks
- Ensuring internal quality scores are achieved as per the benchmarks
- Contribute to building process capability and participate cross training
- Investigate queries accurately and raise with the relevant parties without delay and escalated where needed
- Support process training and knowledge sharing within the team
- Recognizes and escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems.
- Capture and collate MI as required according to recognised processes and practices
- Complete all mandatory training/accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
- Support improving team and customer performance by Role modelling Core Service Behaviours, Our Standards and adoption of Determined to Lead tools and techniques
- Suggest areas of customer/business focused improvement in their daily processing and escalate appropriately
- Review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior customer/business experience/service
- Review processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, How we manage RBS, and if applicable How we manage our Business, and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations. Additionally, use the Yes check to guide and support decision-making.
The Skills you’ll need
- Fresher (B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (Non – IT) ) (2017-2018 Results Declared Graduates only) .
- Students with an engineering or IT background or 2019 Passout Garduates and Post Graduates are NOT eligible for this role.
- Be aware of changes in trends/policies/regulations as applicable to your business
- Understanding of the industry and customers
- Thorough understanding of product and processes, banking systems
- Good knowledge of Banking, Customer Service, MS Office, Back Office, Live person is essential.
- CANDIDATE NEED TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE WORKING HOURS (24*7 Rotational Shifts).
1) You will not receive the conformation mail since it is a direct walk-in, kindly step in if you meet the above eligibility criteria.
2) Candidates who had already taken the online test in the last 3 months are not eligible for this role.
3) Students with an engineering or IT background or 2019 Pass -out Graduates and Post Graduates are NOT eligible for this role.
Candidates can attend the drive at the following venue on 6 June 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Event Date: 6 June 2019 (Thursday)
Reporting Time: 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
Olympia Technology Park,
8th Floor, SIDCO Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Contact Person: Kandesh KumarUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons