About the Company: RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
Official Website: www.rbs.com
Job Profile: Analyst
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work location: Chennai
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
As Analyst, you will be required to:
- Ensure timely and accurate closure of assigned tasks and activities, perform all functions in line with internal and external targets
- Ensure queries are investigated accurately and raised with the relevant parties without delay and escalate where needed, review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior client support
- Build and maintain key relationships with colleagues across Operations and Front Office, ensure zero error rates through accuracy and controls adherence
- Continuous process improvement, investigate root cause of issues, discrepancies and strive to prevent its recurrence through various initiatives
- Understand and follow the escalation matrix and levels both internally and externally, assisting and respond to ad-hoc queries and from key WCRS stakeholders
Skills you need
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment of growth and change
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills with a logical approach, to look at root cause of any issue and drive through initiatives to prevent re-occurrence
- Team player, reliable, proactive, conscientious, with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to defined timelines
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off