About the Company: RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Job Profile: Trainee Analyst
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Batch Eligible: 2014/2015/2016/2017
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
CTC: Rs 2,46,000 PA
Work Location: Chennai
- BA/B.Com,BBA,BCS[Secretary Course],BSc(Physics,Math’s & Statistics)
- 2014/2015/2016/2017 pass outs. Immediate Joining.
- Candidates with any experience upto 2yrs if interested can also apply if they can join in one month
- No Current arrears. No Cut off %.
- No Training cost is involved.
- outside Kerala students are also eligible
- Online test Aptitude, duration is 45 mnts , based on Aptitude [Logical/Numerical] and
- Verbal [Grammer/ passage/ comprehension etc.]
Carry the following to test venue:
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- 2 passport size photographs
- Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
To Apply: Click here
Event Date: 14th April 2018
Event Time: 9.00 AM to 12 Noon
Muthoot Institute of Science & Technology,
Varikoli, Thirpunithura-Muvattupuzha Highway,
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates