About the Company: RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities. Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website. At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
Eligibility Criteria [BTech/BCA/MCA/PG NOT eligible]
- 2014/2015/2016/2017 pass outs. Immediate Joining.
- Candidates with any experience upto 2yrs if interested can also apply if they can join in one month
- BA/B.Com,BBA,BCS[Secretary Course],BSc(Physics,Math’s & Statistics)
- No Current arrears. No Cut off %.
- No Training cost is involved.
- outside Kerala students are also eligible
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Your Responsibilities: As Analyst, you will be required to:
- Ensure timely and accurate closure of assigned tasks and activities, perform all functions in line with internal and external targets
- Ensure queries are investigated accurately and raised with the relevant parties without delay and escalate where needed, review manual or ineffective processes which could be automated, or enhanced, to enable the provision of superior client support
- Build and maintain key relationships with colleagues across Operations and Front Office, ensure zero error rates through accuracy and controls adherence
- Continuous process improvement, investigate root cause of issues, discrepancies and strive to prevent its recurrence through various initiatives
- Understand and follow the escalation matrix and levels both internally and externally, assisting and respond to ad-hoc queries and from key WCRS stakeholders
Skills you need:
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment of growth and change
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills with a logical approach, to look at root cause of any issue and drive through initiatives to prevent re-occurrence
- Team player, reliable, proactive, conscientious, with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to defined timelines
- Online test Aptitude, duration is 45 mnts , based on Aptitude [Logical/Numerical] and Verbal [Grammer/ passage/ comprehension etc.]
Carry the following to test venue:
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- 2 passport size photographs
- Examination fees to be paid to SHREDS
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.
Candidates can attend this drive online and attend the drive at following venue on 21 April 2018.Learn Tech Skills and Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more, Click Here To Join Udacity Today
To Apply: Click here
Event Date: 21st April 2018
Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 12 Noon
Muthoot Institute of Science & Technology,
Varikoli, Thirpunithura-Muvattupuzha Highway,