About the Company:The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
Job Profile: Officers Grade-B
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Last Date to Apply: 23 May 2017
Total Vacancies: 161
Work Location Across India
Desired Candidate Profile:
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)-General
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
Age Limit: Between 21 and 30 years (Relaxation as per govt norms)
- RBI Grade-B General (DR)-145 Posts
- RBI Grade – B (Economic & Social Policy Department)(DR)-12 Posts (DEPR)
- RBI Grade – B (Statistics & Information Management)(DR)-4 Posts (DSIM)
Candidates can apply for this positions online from 3 May 2017 to 23 May 2017.
To Apply: Click here
For Detailed Advertisement: Click here
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100 (Intimation Charges only)
- GEN/OBC : Rs 850 (Application fee including intimation charges)
- RBI STAFF: No Fees
RBI Recruitment 2017-Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online application: 3 May 2017 (For General)/5 May 2017(for DEPR /DSIM)
- Closing date of Online application: 23 May 2017
- Last date to pay application Fees: 23 May 2017
- RBI Officers Phase-I Online Examination: 17 June 2017
- RBI Officers Phase-II Online Examination: 7 July 2017