RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Reserve bank of India is the central banking institution whose function is to control the monetary policy of Indian currency Rupee. RBI was established on 1st April 1935 under the RBI act 1934 on the recommendation of John Hilton Young Commission. Originally it’s headquarter was in Kolkata but transfer to Mumbai in 1937. It plays an important role in strategy formation in the government of India. It is a member of the Asian Clearing Union.
RBI Recruitment 2020: Candidates are advised to read the RBI Assistant 2020 eligibility criteria, notifications and application fees before filling the form because any mistake in filling the form can lead to rejection of the form. The application form will be issued on the official website.
Name of department: Reserve Bank of India
Name of post: assistant
No. of vacancies: 610
Official website portal: www.rbi.org.in
Application Fees Details:
- No fees for RBI staff members
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Hiring
- The candidate should have done a bachelor’s degree from any discipline with an aggregate 50% from any recognized university
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. Besides the citizens of Bhutan, Nepal and Tibetan refugees can also apply for the exam.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. The age relaxation would be provided to the candidates of reserved categories
- The candidate has the knowledge of computer
- The candidate must be proficient in the regional language.
How to Apply For RBI Assistant:
- Open the RBI official website. The website name is – www.rbi.org.in
- Go to the “latest career” section on the homepage.
- Click on notifications and read carefully
- After that fill the application form with all verified details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your application form
- Candidates can take a print out of the form
RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Date:
- Release of application: 23rd December 2019
- Closing date of application form submission: 16th January 2020
- Release of admit card: 3rd week January 2020
- RBI Assistant 2020 Exam Date (Prelims): 14th & 15th February 2020
- Mains exam: March 2020
- Interview: March 2020
- Final result: April 2020
Candidates can apply for this position online from o23 December 2019 to 16 January 2020.
Check this link for more Details & Apply: Click hereAre you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons