About the Company:
Raptbot Technologies is a cloud development partner focused on helping businesses get the most out of their investments in Salesforce and its related offerings, such as Heroku. Our mission is to provide enterprise-quality services at affordable prices to companies of all size.
Founded in March, 2018, we have been 100% cloud-focused since inception. Cloud is not only what we do for our customers – it’s also how we work, collaborate, and run our business. Having worked with hundreds of Salesforce customers and partners, we know what it takes to make you successful, and we bring it every day.Services include entire gamut of work in Cloud ecosystem.
Profile Offered: Salesforce Developer Interns
Job location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Course Specialization: B.Tech./ B.E/ MCA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Intern will work alongside senior team members to analyze their requirements, develop designs. Will require to attend professional trainings to accomplish desired responsibilities.
– Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
– Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
– Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
– Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
– Driven by customer success with a team player attitude Required Skills/ Experience
– B.Tech./ B.E/ MCA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
– Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and Programming (OOP/ OOD) preferred.
– Preferred knowledge on other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
– Prefer knowledge with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
– Strong presentation and communication skills
– Comfortable with written and verbal communication in English Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
– Salesforce CRM is an amazing cloud technology. Very challenging, lot more to learn and lots of joy in the job life.
– We are providing you a professional environment, training along with hands- on assignment from US- based customers.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or equivalent combination of education and Strong Analytic, Communication, problem- solving effective writing skills. Good Personnel management strategic thinking.
– Should have the good understanding of Database concepts along with knowledge of any programing language based upon OOPS.
The outcome of 3 Months Training:
You should have enough knowledge for Entry Level Developer and put on a live project. Also, a few from you should have an offer from us or we’ll try to help you. In the worst case, you can continue to learn for another 3 months with us.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here