RAPIDD Technologies Off Campus Drive Details:
About the company: RAPIDD Technologies is the Indian arm of the Rare Crew family. With our cross-border footprint, we are a dynamic software team that delivers tailor-made IT solutions and unique products. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best value solutions on a sustained basis. Our clients are multinational companies that have been well springs of innovation for several decades across the entertainment, sports, fashion, and media industries. The variety and dynamism of our client ecosystems is also reflected in the continual excitement of all the work we do.
Our Bengaluru office is the global center of excellence for Enterprise Web products and SAP solutions. Our global team strength is 141 people across 6 countries, serving a user base of 1.2 million across 50 enterprise systems.
In short, we work with the “heppest” and most happening companies in the world… our IT solutions address the daily and regular needs of celebrities, sportspeople, managers, financiers, and insurers… and the ongoing business needs of companies that serve them. Are you game to join our team!
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Company Name: RAPIDD Technologies
Official Website: www.rarecrew.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 4,80,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2020 to 2021)
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 18 Mar, 2021
Drive Date: Saturday, 20th Mar, 2021
Drive Location: Bangalore
Eligibility for RAPIDD Technologies Off Campus Drive:
RAPIDD Technologies is looking for results-driven software engineers from 2020 and 2021 batch to design, develop, and test software applications
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing information systems by designing, developing, and testing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Recommend improvements in the current system from a quality and security perspective.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Skills we are looking for:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Readily hands-on and “techy” habits
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Self-starter, team player
- High levels of ethics, commitment & responsibility
- Demonstrable excellence in an area of their interest
- Web apps or ERP development skills:
- You will be paid a stipend of ₹ 20,000 – ₹ 25,000 per month, up to first 4 months in the company.
- Post successful completion of your internship you will be for Full Time Employment with a CTC of Rs. 4,80,000 Per Annum.
Apply Before the link Expires for RAPIDD Technologies Off Campus Drive