Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
RamSoft Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: RamSoft is a leading healthcare IT software and services company that is dedicated to creating and delivering award-winning medical imaging and radiology solutions to its clients in the U.S. and around the world. The company’s goal is to enable imaging facilities, radiology centers, ambulatory and acute-care practices to offer a superior level and quality of patient care with the affordable and feature-rich PowerServer™ Series of PACS, RIS/PACS, teleradiology, and patient information management systems.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: RamSoft
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
What are we looking for?
With over 25 years of experience in web radiology, RamSoft is dedicated to delivering award-winning, fully customizable, feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers around the world. We’re currently seeking a highly motivated Software Developer to join our team! We are interviewing entry level and experienced candidates that have the right attitude and critical thinking skills for this role.
We utilize Agile methodologies as well as object oriented programming languages and techniques. You should have exposure to object oriented methods and be willing to learn, both formally and “on-the-job”. While experience would be ideal, we are willing to train those who have a demonstrated knowledge and hunger to learn.
Note: All qualified applicants will be sent a technical assessment to complete. Interviews for this position will be conducted by Microsoft Teams. This is a remote work opportunity, with a preference for candidates based in Bengaluru/Bangalore. Shift work will sometimes be required, in order to align with our team members in North America.
What will you do?
- Develop new features for software, Implementing/Coding projects, bug fixes
- Create automated unit and integration tests for implemented projects and bug fixes
- Perform requirements analysis and update requirements documentation based on actual project implementation
- Review and update internal tracking systems regularly
- Assist and advise Support and QA departments as needed to assist with customer issues
- Participate in daily SCRUM meetings, contributing ideas, updates and product development areas to team
- Mentor other team members based on area of expertise
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Completion of Degree in computer science, computer engineering, programming or related field
- High level of knowledge in .NET/.NET Core, Azure, Azure SQL, SQL Server, JSON, HTML5,
- Passion for software development, with willingness and drive to learn, perform, and achieve
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with others, acting as mentor for area of expertise
- Proven ability to learn quickly and be proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to meet deadlines is essential
You will REALLY stand out if you have the following:
- Experience in one or more of .NET Core, Azure Search, Azure SQL, Azure AD, ExtJS, Angular, React, NodeJS
- Knowledge of FHIR, DICOM, healthcare environments / healthcare IT software will be an asset
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply